Join us at Emrick Lake Campground & Resort for a Mardi Gras celebration you won't soon forget. From August 24th to August 27th, we'll be hosting a weekend full of fun, food, and festivities inspired by the famous New Orleans tradition.
Our main event will be our Mardi Gras parade on Saturday afternoon. We'll have floats, costumes, and plenty of beads for everyone to catch as we make our way around the campground. Kids and adults alike will love getting in on the action, so be sure to bring your best purple, green, and gold outfits.
But that's just the beginning of the fun we have planned for the weekend. Here's a look at some of the other activities and events we have in store:
- Cajun cuisine: Get a taste of Louisiana with our Cajun-inspired menu, featuring dishes like gumbo, jambalaya, and po' boys. And of course, no Mardi Gras celebration is complete without king cake!
- Live music: Dance to the sounds of our live band, who will be playing a mix of jazz, blues, and other New Orleans-inspired tunes. You might even hear a few Mardi Gras classics like "When the Saints Go Marching In."
- Costume contest: Show off your Mardi Gras spirit with our costume contest. We'll be awarding prizes for the best individual costume, best group costume, and most creative costume.
- Mask-making: Get crafty and create your own Mardi Gras mask to wear during the parade and other festivities.
- Karaoke: Belt out your favorite tunes during our karaoke night, where we'll have a wide selection of songs to choose from.
And of course, there will be plenty of opportunities to relax and enjoy the natural beauty of our campground and resort. Take a hike, go fishing, or simply sit by the campfire and swap stories with your fellow revelers.
Don't miss out on the Mardi Gras celebration at Emrick Lake Campground & Resort. Book your spot now and get ready for a weekend of fun and excitement!