Christmas in July!
Get ready to deck the halls and jingle all the way at Emrick Lake Campground & Resort's Christmas in July celebration! Winter wonderland will be from 19th - 21st of July and Christmas in July will be from July 26th to July 28th, we'll be spreading holiday cheer full of festive activities, treats, and surprises.
One of the highlights of the event will be our Christmas-themed potluck dinner on Saturday evening. Bring your favorite holiday dish to share with your fellow campers, and we'll provide the main dish and trimmings. We'll also have hot cocoa, candy canes, and other treats to enjoy throughout the event.
But that's not all! Here's a sneak peek at some of the other activities and events we have planned:
- Ornament-making: Get in touch with your creative side and make your own Christmas ornaments to hang on the tree. We'll provide the materials and inspiration, and you can let your imagination run wild.
- Ugly sweater contest: Break out your most garish and tacky holiday sweater for our ugly sweater contest. We'll have prizes for the most outrageous and hilarious designs.
- Christmas karaoke: Sing your favorite holiday tunes during our karaoke night, where we'll have a wide selection of Christmas classics to choose from.
- Secret Santa gift exchange: Get in the gift-giving spirit with our Secret Santa gift exchange. Sign up in advance and we'll match you with another camper to exchange small, inexpensive gifts with.
- Christmas movie marathon: Curl up with some popcorn and watch your favorite Christmas movies on the big screen. We'll have classics like "It's a Wonderful Life" and "A Christmas Story" playing throughout the weekend.
And of course, there will be plenty of opportunities to enjoy the great outdoors and relax in the peaceful setting of our campground and resort. Take a hike, go fishing, or simply sit by the campfire and enjoy the company of your fellow campers.
Don't miss out on the holiday fun at Emrick Lake Campground & Resort's Christmas in July celebration. Book your spot now and get ready to celebrate the most wonderful time of the year (in the middle of summer!)